Learning and practicing mindfulness on a one-to-one basis offers you the advantage of the focused attention and teaching of an experienced mindfulness teacher. It provides the flexibility to explore more deeply areas of interest or difficulty that you may have, with the support of the teacher. The teaching can be tailored to your particular needs, and the individual classes mean that there can be some flexibility around the time and frequency of the sessions, as well as how many you attend.
One-to-One Mindfulness may suit you if:
• You’d like a mindfulness ‘taster’ session before committing to a group course.
• You’re unable to attend a group course due to work or family commitments
• You feel very uncomfortable in groups
• You’ve already learnt mindfulness and wish to explore some aspects of it more deeply or you’d like some guidance with aspects of your practice that you’re struggling with
• You had a mindfulness practice which has lapsed and you’d like to re-establish your practice
• Your mindfulness practice has become a bit stale and you’d like to refresh it and re-connect with your inspiration for practicing