WEDNESDAY MORNING | POSITIVE LIVING IMPROVERS’ YOGA
TIME: 09.30am – 10.45am
6 Week Block €75
Drop-In Class €15
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for people with some yoga experience and/or a good basic level fitness
* NB: Beginners who would like to join must talk to the teacher prior to booking to assess suitability
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
* If in doubt – please ask before you book
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* enjoy adding new challenges to your yoga practice
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT POSITIVE LIVING IMPROVERS YOGA?
In this class you will be joining a little yoga community who are on a journey of exploring their yoga practice.The class is grounded in traditional Hatha yoga mixed with elements of Vinyasa to make a more fluid and powerful class. During each block of classes we will slowly introduce new challenges including arm balances and inversions.
To book your place – contact the Novara centre at 01 2761745
Next 5 week block runs from 21 Feb - 19 March 2018
Fees: €65 for 5 Weeks
*Note: no drop-in available
Easter Holiday Classes 28 Mar & 4 Apr:
€15 per class drop-in
€10 for anyone who attended February/ March term