WEDNESDAY MORNING | POSITIVE LIVING IMPROVERS’ YOGA
TIME: 09.30am – 10.45am
Waiting list is open. Standby places are
sometimes available for once off classes.
When new term spaces become available it
is offered to those on the wait list in order
of when they put their name down.
28 March + 4 April
April – May Term:
11, 18, 25 April
2, 9, 16 May
May – June Block:
23, 30 May
6, 13, 20 27 June
6 Week Block €75
Drop-In Class €15
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for people with some yoga experience and/or a good basic level fitness
* NB: Beginners who would like to join must talk to the teacher prior to booking to assess suitability
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
* If in doubt – please ask before you book
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* enjoy adding new challenges to your yoga practice
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT POSITIVE LIVING IMPROVERS YOGA?
In this class you will be joining a little yoga community who are on a journey of exploring their yoga practice.The class is grounded in traditional Hatha yoga mixed with elements of Vinyasa to make a more fluid and powerful class. During each block of classes we will slowly introduce new challenges including arm balances and inversions.
To book your place – contact the Novara centre at 01 2761745
Next 5 week block runs from 21 Feb - 19 March 2018
Fees: €65 for 5 Weeks
*Note: no drop-in available
Easter Holiday Classes 28 Mar & 4 Apr:
€15 per class drop-in
€10 for anyone who attended February/ March term