What is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)…..
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – more commonly referred to as CBT – focuses on the way people think and act in order to help them overcome their emotional and behavioural problems. CBT is a structured, collaborative and goal-orientated psychotherapy. The use of CBT techniques has been shown to be very successful for many children and adolescents.
Who can benefit from CBT …
- Parent & Child conflict
- Depression, Grief, Low Self-esteem, Low Self-confidence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Bullying, Loss and parental separation
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Anxiety, Stress, Post- traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Panic Attacks
- Deliberate Self-Harm (DSH), Suicidal behaviour and Trauma.