Title: Business Manager Location: Bray Reporting To: Directors Part-time: See below
The Novara Centre (www.thenovaracentre.ie) was set up in 2006 to offer a multi-disciplinary professional rental space to practitioners. There are three main strands to the centre; Therapies, Classes and Integrative Health.
A large team of professionals work in the Novara Centre, whose qualifications, skills and experience ensure that when someone chooses a service at Novara they can expect high standards. At the same time the atmosphere is friendly, welcoming and person-centred.
Role: Business Manager (Part-Time: 15/20 hours per week)
The Person in this role will be competent in the area of financial management and have excellent people management skills. Their role is to take responsibility for financial KPIs and to oversee the day to day efficient running of the centre, both front of house and behind the scenes. The Business Manager will implement current strategy and contribute to future strategic planning so as to ensure the Novara Centre can continue to enhance its services and strengthen its business model.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
• Working with Directors to develop and implement strategy
• Development and implementation of the financial plan
• Writing up various policies; e.g. Safety, Ethics and Ethos, Data Protection
• Weekly & Monthly reporting to directors on all relevant matters related to day to day running of the Centre / accounts / strategy development and implementation /policy formalisation.
• KPIs to be mutually agreed on an ongoing basis between Directors and The Business Manager
Working With Novara Practitioners;
• First point of contact for all Practitioners.
• Liaison person between Practitioners and Directors
• Overseeing that all services offered are in accordance with Novara’s Vision, Ethos and Ethics
Working with Clients
• To be fully knowledgeable about the range and detail of services offered by practitioners at Novara and be able to answer any client queries about same.
• Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the Novara Centre, overseeing that environment is kept at a high standard of cleanliness and comfort, notice boards, signage, management of cleaner, etc.
• Maintaining the centre’s website and Facebook page.
• Accounting; issuing invoices & receipts, provide monthly management accounts, bank reconciliation.
• Producing newsletters and other communication material.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Conor@thenovaracentre.ie
Closing date for application is January 27th 2016 at 5pm.