FRIDAY MORNING | POSITIVE LIVING BEGINNERS YOGA
TIME: 09.30am – 10.45am
Yoga teaches us how to use our breath, our concentration to bring peace and quiet to a busy mind. We learn how to listen to our bodies better and discover how to reduce stress and allow our bodies to relax and restore better. As well as improving our physical health doing yoga is a really great ‘feel good activity.’ Yoga can help us feel more confident, more energy, more capable to enjoy life and the world around.
Each week we will explore a new topic and enjoy a gentle yoga feel-good-practice. We will learn about the physical ‘asana’ (poses), breathing, mindfulness, basic meditation and relaxation – all the key elements you’ll find in most modern yoga class. After this course, you’ll be confident to join any yoga class with an understanding about the basics.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* demystify yoga and learn about the basics
* build confidence to attend other classes
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for complete beginners who want to try yoga
* Perfect for experienced yogis who want to finish the week with a well rounded group practice
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
To book your place – contact the Novara Centre at 01 2761745
Time: 9:30am - 10:45am
6 Week term: €75
Drop In: €15 per class
For bookings for further information please contact 01 2761745