MONDAY MORNING | POSITIVE LIVING GENTLE YOGA
TIME: 11.15am – 12.30pm
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for people with some yoga experience and/or a good basic level fitness
* NB: Beginners who would like to join must talk to the teacher prior to booking to assess suitability
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
* If in doubt – please ask before you book
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* enjoy adding new challenges to your yoga practice
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT POSITIVE LIVING GENTLE?
In this class you will be joining a little yoga community who are on a journey of exploring their yoga practice.The class is grounded in traditional Hatha yoga mixed with elements of Vinyasa to make a more fluid and powerful class. During each block of classes we will slowly introduce new challenges including arm balances and inversions.
To book your place – contact the Novara Centre at 01 2761745
11:15am - 12:30pm
€15 per class or €25 for both classes
*No class 29th October (mid term break)