WEDNESDAY MORNING | POSITIVE LIVING STRONG SLOW FLOW YOGA
TIME: 09.30am – 10.45am
This class involves a satisfying mix of physical challenge with the mindful practice of yoga. Together we will move, breathe, sweat, strengthen, stretch…. and enjoy a well deserved relaxation at the end. A beautiful balance for feeling really alive and grounded.
This yoga class is suitable for people with some yoga experience and/or a reasonable level of fitness. Moves at a quicker pace and introduces new challenges over the course of a block of classes.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
* instead of focusing on just ‘working harder’, we work on being more kind to ourselves
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for people with some yoga experience wanting a bit of a challenge
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
To book your place – contact the Novara Centre at 01 2761745
MID TERM SPECIAL CLASS: 19th Feb (Drop In €15)
- mini inversions workshop (headstand/ handstand and more)
- NB: not suitable for those with injuries/ some experience required
Dates: 26th Feb – 1st April (6 Wks €75)
Cost: 6 Weeks €75 | €15 Drop-In
For bookings or further information please contact 01 2761745 or email@example.com