WEDNESDAY MORNING | POSITIVE LIVING STRONG SLOW FLOW YOGA
TIME: 09.30am – 10.45am
This class involves a satisfying mix of physical challenge with the mindful practice of yoga. Together we will move, breathe, sweat, strengthen, stretch…. and enjoy a well deserved relaxation at the end. A beautiful balance for feeling really alive and grounded.
This yoga class is suitable for people with some yoga experience and/or a reasonable level of fitness. Moves at a quicker pace and introduces new challenges over the course of a block of classes.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
* instead of focusing on just ‘working harder’, we work on being more kind to ourselves
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for people with some yoga experience wanting a bit of a challenge
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
To book your place – contact the Novara Centre at 01 2761745
Time: 09:30 - 10:45
7 Week Term: €85
Drop-In price: €15
For further information please contact 01 2761745