FRIDAY EVENING | POSITIVE LIVING YOGA FOR ALL
Time: 8.00pm – 9.15pm
Let go of the stresses of the week through mindful movement, strength and stretching. Finishing off with deep relaxation to leave mind and body feeling good and ready to enjoy the weekend.
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for complete beginners who want to try yoga
* Perfect for experienced yogis who want to finish the week with a well rounded group practice
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
* If in doubt – please ask before you book
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility – leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT POSITIVE LIVING YOGA FOR ALL?
This is a well rounded class which accommodates all levels
Beginners are most welcome and will be able to follow this moderate paced class
Each class is suitable to drop-in any time, but we will also build up to new challenges during each block of classes
To book your place – contact the Novara Centre at 01 2761745
Fundraiser for W. H. Five Loaves
Voluntary donation in lieu of fee
24th Aug – 21st Sep (5 Week Term)
€15 drop in
€60 for 5 consecutive weeks (save €15)
Starting late? Other block booking discounts are available upon request